- Line for reinforcing metal profiles production
- Slitting and cut-to-length line for coiled steel
- Automatic line for CD, UD profiles production for gypsum plasterboard assembly (KNAUF)
- Line for KNAUF brackets and connectors production
- Line for metal tile roofing production
- Llines for gutter system production
- Line for metal profiled sheeting and metal decking production
- Automatic lines for metal structural C, U, Z, Sigma profiles production
- Line for metal siding production
- Line for pale metal fence production
- Line for «Sandwich» panels production
- Universal line for producing ventilated profiles
- Lines for round and straight ridge cap production
- Combined line for finishing accessories production
- Equipment for manufacturing of warehouse storage racks
- Line for production of facade cassettes
The line produces various types of profiles which are wide-used in construction industry for: plaster works, outer corners, and smoother walls.
- Decoiler – 1 pc
- Stamping press – 1 pc
- Roll forming machine – 1 pc
- Cutting off device – 1 pc
- Receiving stacking table – 2 pc
- Control cabinet – 1 pc
|Parameter's or size's name||The value or setting|
|Treated material||Galvanized sheet steel from continuous lines or aluminum (domestic or imported production)|
|Thickness of treated material||0,4-0,6 mm (screed strip); 0,3-0,5 mm (spackling angle)|
|Breadth / width of the work part||30; 38 mm (screed strip); 42 mm (spackling angle)|
|Speed of profiling||15 running meter/minute|
|Cutting accuracy||± 2 mm|
|Type of roll forming machine||Console|
|Type of the cutting off device||Pneumatic, fixed|
|Type of decoiler||Cantilevered, driven|
|Lifting capacity of decoiler||500 kg|
|Type of stamping press||Electromechanical|
|Operation mode||Semiautomatic machine|
|Drive||Electromechanical, worm gear motor|
|Maximum length of the sheets received by the receiving stacking table||4000 mm|
|Control cabinet||Secures automatic work of the line after loading the material in the shape-forming mill; equipped with frequency converter|
|Maintenance personnel||1-2 persons|
|Fixed power (capacity) of the line||4 kW|
This line designed to produce various range of profiles, widely used for finishing works in building industry, such plaster works for outer angles and walls smoothing.
As a workpiece can be used pre-perforated material, or workpiece can be perforated during line operation by press-automat with interchangeable punches.
Our line is multi-purpose with a console two-stream design, so it is possible to produce several profile types with a minimal changeover.
We guarantee high-quality finished products due to the automatic control system.Process accuracy tracking system allows you to control end product conformity to specified requirements and adjust equipment operation mode to increase production efficiency.
Additional rolling cage.
Universal line for producing of screed strip (spackling angle) scheme