- Line for reinforcing metal profiles production
- Slitting and cut-to-length line for coiled steel
- Automatic line for CD, UD profiles production for gypsum plasterboard assembly (KNAUF)
- Line for KNAUF brackets and connectors production
- Line for metal tile roofing production
- Llines for gutter system production
- Line for metal profiled sheeting and metal decking production
- Automatic lines for metal structural C, U, Z, Sigma profiles production
- Line for metal siding production
- Line for pale metal fence production
- Line for «Sandwich» panels production
- Universal line for producing ventilated profiles
- Line for metal screed strip and spackling angle production
- Lines for round and straight ridge cap production
- Combined line for finishing accessories production
- Equipment for manufacturing of warehouse storage racks
Lines and aggregates of this group designed for production of round gutter system elements, such round drainpipe 87 mm (rebated lock - outside or inside), round gutter 125 mm (painted on one or both sides), pipe elbow and connecting pipe element.
- Decoiler – 1 pc
- Roll forming mill – 1 pc
- Cut-off device – 1 pc
- Aggregate for pipe crimping – 1 pc
- Receiving stacking table – 2 pc
- Control cabinet – 1 pc
|Parameter's or size's name||The value or setting|
|Raw material||Galvanised and coated steel sheet, coatings such as plastizol or pural (domestic or imported production)|
|Thickness of raw material||0,45-0,6 mm|
|Width of the workpiece||290 mm (pipe); 250 mm (gutter)|
|Profiling speed||20 running meter/minute|
|Cutting accuracy||± 5 mm|
|Decoiler type||Cantilevered, electric|
|Decoiler load-lifting capacity||2000 kg|
|Drive||Electromechanical, worm gear motor|
|Control cabinet||Provides automatic operation after loading raw material into roll forming mill; equipped with frequency converter|
|Maintenance staff||1-2 persons|
|Rated power||13 kW|
Designed for production of round gutter system elements, such round drainpipe 87 mm (folded seam - outside or inside), round gutter 125 mm (metal painted on one or both sides), pipe elbow and the connector.
Size and cost of lines and aggregates for round pipes and gutters are minimized due to optimization of roll-forming mills.
The ability to use rolled steel minimizes human factor – after machine is programmed by operator the line will operate automatically. Segment of finished pipe is a workpiece for pipe crimping and pipe elbowing aggregates.
Types of equipment:
Line for round drainpipe production.
Line for round gutter production.
Unit for pipe elbow production.
- Unit for pipe crimping
Film deposition machine
Device for profile inkjet marking
Overall diagram for round gutter system production line