- Line for reinforcing metal profiles production
- Slitting and cut-to-length line for coiled steel
- Automatic line for CD, UD profiles production for gypsum plasterboard assembly (KNAUF)
- Line for KNAUF brackets and connectors production
- Line for metal tile roofing production
- Llines for gutter system production
- Line for metal profiled sheeting and metal decking production
- Automatic lines for metal structural C, U, Z, Sigma profiles production
- Line for metal siding production
- Line for pale metal fence production
- Line for «Sandwich» panels production
- Universal line for producing ventilated profiles
- Line for metal screed strip and spackling angle production
- Lines for round and straight ridge cap production
- Combined line for finishing accessories production
- Equipment for manufacturing of warehouse storage racks
- Line for production of facade cassettes
Lines and aggregates of this group designed for production of rectangular gutter system elements, such rectangular (square) drainpipe 74x104 mm, rectangular gutter, pipe elbow and connecting pipe element.
- Decoiler – 1 pc
- Roll forming mill – 1 pc
- Cut-off device – 1 pc
- Control cabinet – 1 pc
- Aggregate for crimping and pipe elbow production – 1 pc
- Receiving stacking table – 2 pc
|Parameter's or size's name||The value or setting|
|Raw material||Galvanized sheet steel from continuous lines, coil rolled sheet material with protective decorative paint-and-lacquer coating (domestic or imported production)|
|Thickness of raw material||0,45-0,6 mm|
|Width of the workpiece||350 mm (pipe); 300 mm (gutter)|
|Profiling speed||12 running meter/minute|
|Cutting accuracy||± 2 mm|
|Type of the cut-off device||Pneumatic|
|Decoiler load-lifting capacity||2000 kg|
|Decoiler type||Cantilevered, electric|
|Drive unit||Electromechanical, worm gear motor|
|Maximum length of the sheets received by the receiving stacking table||4000 mm|
|Control cabinet||Provides automatic operation after loading raw material into roll forming mill; equipped with frequency converter|
|Maintenance staff||1-2 persons|
|Rated power||6 kW (pipe); 3 kW (gutter)|
|Aggregates (possible angles of pipe elbow) Bending on wide side||1650, 1500, 1350, 1200, 1050, 900|
|Aggregates (possible angles of pipe elbow) Bending on narrow side||172,50, 1650, 157,50, 1500, 142,50, 1350|
Designed for production of rectangular gutter system elements, such rectangular drainpipe 74x104 mm, rectangular gutter, pipe elbow and connector.
Size and cost of lines and aggregates for rectangular pipes and gutters are minimized due to optimization of roll-forming mills.
The ability to use rolled steel minimizes human factor – after machine is programmed by operator the line will operate automatically. Segment of finished pipe is a workpiece for pipe crimping and pipe elbowing aggregates.
Types of equipment:
Line for rectangular drainpipe production.
Line for rectangular gutter production.
Unit for pipe elbow production.
- Unit for pipe crimping
Film deposition machine
Device for profile inkjet marking
Overall diagram of line for rectangual (square) gutter system production