- Line for reinforcing metal profiles production
- Slitting and cut-to-length line for coiled steel
- Automatic line for CD, UD profiles production for gypsum plasterboard assembly (KNAUF)
- Line for KNAUF brackets and connectors production
- Line for metal tile roofing production
- Llines for gutter system production
- Line for metal profiled sheeting and metal decking production
- Automatic lines for metal structural C, U, Z, Sigma profiles production
- Line for metal siding production
- Line for pale metal fence production
- Line for «Sandwich» panels production
- Universal line for producing ventilated profiles
- Line for metal screed strip and spackling angle production
- Lines for round and straight ridge cap production
- Combined line for finishing accessories production
- Equipment for manufacturing of warehouse storage racks
Facade cassette (metal cassette) is a modern facing material which is a bent along the sides of a metal structure (in the form of a square, rectangle or other shape). They are used in ventilated facade systems. Facade cassettes are made of various metals, including aluminum, galvanized steel with decorative protective paint, stainless steel, copper.
- • Decoiler - 1 pc.
- • Sheet straightening unit - 1 pc.
- • Die presses punching holes
- • Set of cassettes for panels with visible mounting
- • Set of cassettes for panels with hidden mounting
- • Cutoff unit - 1 pc.
- • Bending unit - 1 pc.
- • Putting-off device - 1 pc.
- • Delivery table - -1 pc.
- • Hydroelectric power station - 1 pc.
- • Line control system - 1 pc.
|Parameter's or size's name||The value or setting|
|Material to be formed||Rolled steel zinc-coated, aluminum or aluminum alloy with a polymer coating, stainless steel, copper of domestic or imported production with a yield strength of not more than 300 MPa, a temporary tensile strength of not more than 500 MPa, a relative elongation of at least 20%|
|Thickness of material being formed||0.5-1.2 mm|
|Maximum workpiece width||625 mm|
|Capacity||Up to 5 lm/ /min|
|Profile width||200…500 mm|
|Profile height||23/24 mm|
|Drive for the die press||Hydraulic|
|Accuracy of hole positioning and length accuracy||± 2 mm|
|Decoiler lifting capacity||3,000 kg|
|Decoiler type||Automatic, сonsole-type reversible|
|Operating mode||Semiautomated machine|
|Drive||Electromechanic gear motor|
|Control cabinet||Provides automatic operation of the line after feeding the material to the roll forming machine|
|Maintenance personnel||2 persons|
|Total capacity of the line||36.5 kW|
|Line readjustment time||- not more than 30 minutes - changing the thickness of the workpiece / width of the panel|
|Line readjustment time||- not more than 60 minutes - changing the profile of the panel|
Facade cassette (metal cassette) is a modern facing material which is a bent along the sides of a metal structure (in the form of a square, rectangle or other shape). They are used in ventilated facade systems. Facade cassettes are made of various metals, including aluminum, galvanized steel with decorative protective paint, stainless steel, copper. Facade cassettes are of two types:
- With a visible mounting (each cassette is separately attached to the supporting frame with screws)
- With hidden mounting (each cassette is attached to the vertical profile using a hook)
Facade cassettes have several advantages:
- Ease installation. Use of facade cassettes makes it possible to compensate for uneven surfaces.
- Reliable protection against corrosion and fading (the facade of the building does not require any repair or painting for a long time)
Facade cassette systems are used to cover walls, ceilings and columns in residential buildings, public facilities, as well as industrial, commercial and administrative buildings. Facade cassettes are often used for re-construction of old buildings, the market value of which after renovation of the facade can increase at times.
The technology of the cassettes production wit the help of a line includes the following operations:
- unwinding the roll from the decoiler;
- straightening of the sheet to eliminate the residual curvature of the roll;
- automatic cutting of any excess corner pieces and punching of drainage and fixing holes in the metal strip in the right places, the positioning accuracy is ensured with a servo drive;
- profiling of two profile flanges (upper and lower ones) in the cassettes cages;
- cutting with guillotine scissors, positioning of the cutting place is carried out with a servo drive;
- a part from the cutting device for subsequent bending operations is moved with a pulling device (with pneumatic clamps and a servo drive to move to a certain point);
The necessary data are recorded only in the control panel when entering the job (quantity-length) to product panels of different lengths.
To change the type of the facade panel to a panel with hidden mounting:
- to replace the punching and cutting dies in die presses;
- to replace profiling cassettes forming two shelves (upper and lower ones);
- to set the necessary width of the profile similar to that for the panel with a visible lock;
- to select another type of profile in the control program and enter the job (quantity-length).