- Line for reinforcing metal profiles production
- Slitting and cut-to-length line for coiled steel
- Automatic line for CD, UD profiles production for gypsum plasterboard assembly (KNAUF)
- Line for KNAUF brackets and connectors production
- Line for metal tile roofing production
- Llines for gutter system production
- Line for metal profiled sheeting and metal decking production
- Line for metal siding production
- Line for pale metal fence production
- Line for «Sandwich» panels production
- Universal line for producing ventilated profiles
- Line for metal screed strip and spackling angle production
- Lines for round and straight ridge cap production
- Combined line for finishing accessories production
- Equipment for manufacturing of warehouse storage racks
Line allows to produce wide range of light steel thin-walled structure C, U, Z, Sigma profiles used in carcass construction of quickly erected (quickly constructed) buildings, as well as for road-barrier beams. The thickness of processed metal is 1,5-3,5 mm and wide range of optional devices and aggregates allows to produce all required fixation holes in profiles.
- Decoiler – 1 pc.
- Roll forming mill - 1 pc.
- Receiving table – 1 pc.
- Hydraulic station – 1 pc.
- Control cabinet – 1 pc.
|Parameter's or size's name||The value or setting|
|Raw material||Galvanized sheet steel with yield tensile strength no more than 420 MPa, ultimate tensile strength up to 600 MPa, elongation no less than 16%.|
|Maximum thicknes of raw material||3.5 mm|
|Profiles type||C, U, Z, Sigma|
|Width of the workpiece||530 mm|
|Profiling speed||20 running meters per minute|
|Cut-off unit type||Hydraulic|
|Cut-of accuracy and punches positioning accuracy||± 2 mm|
|Decoiler load-lifting capacity||3000 kg|
|Decoiler type||Automatic, console|
|Drive||Electromechanical, worm gearmotor|
|Control cabinet||Provides automatic operation after loading raw material into roll forming mill; equipped with frequency converter|
|Maintenence staff||2 persons|
|Rated power||23 kW|
This line is intended to use thin-sheet galvanized steel, allows to produce wide range of light steel thin-walled structures profiles used in carcass construction of quickly erected (quickly constructed) buildings, as well as for road-barrier beams. The thickness of processed metal is 1,5-3,0 mm and wide range of optional devices and aggregates allows to produce all required fixation holes in profiles.
The line for C-, U-, Z-profiles from Europrofline provides precise geometry of finished products. It leads to decreasing production cost due to minimization of metal consumption and residue.
We guarantee high-quality finished products due to the automatic control system.Process accuracy tracking system allows you to control end product conformity to specified requirements and adjust equipment operation mode to increase production efficiency.
1. Complete set of equipment for line:
Decoiler – 1 pc.
Roll forming mill – 1 pc.
Hydraulic station – 1 pc.
Receiving table – 1 pc.
Control cabinet – 1 pc.
2. Optional equipment
Receiving table with ejection to collector
Device for profile inkjet marking
Automatic metal threading-up from decoiler to mill